Michigan Oral Health Coalition Conference, Lansing Michigan
The Michigan Oral Health Coalition annual conference is the place to find the latest information on oral health in Michigan. The 2022 Conference will be held May 19 and 20 at the Marriott in East Lansing. The first day, sponsored by the Delta Dental Foundation, will feature national speakers sharing best practices on dental care for people with disabilities. The second day will focus on the value of the Medicaid dental benefit to overall health as well as many innovations in oral health care.
- Identify 3 barriers to people with disabilities accessing dental care.
- Name 5 ways that people with disabilities can be supported to access oral health care.
- List 3 reasons why Medicaid Adult Dental Care is important to population health.
- Identify 3 actions that you can take to advocate for the proposed Michigan Medicaid Dental Restructure.
- Describe 5 Oral Health Care Innovations.
What to Expect:
The opportunity to learn the latest in oral health care innovation and a change to network and collaborate with Oral Health Advocates from across the state.
Positive Exposure presentation: