Q&A Westchester Jewish Center
Questions from Westchester Jewish Center:
- Why did you get kicked out of the chorus?
- How does Chromosome 18 affect you personally?
- Are you good at art?
- Is your picture on the site very recent?
Answers from Talia:
- I got kicked out of the chorus just for the day two years ago because I was chatting and bothering someone in the chorus named Zachary. In the chorus, these days I’m doing very well and I have a 2 octave high voice in the chorus.
- Chromosome 18 makes me feel happy because I make tons of new friends and meet my old friends with Chromosome 18 as well as their siblings. I like Chromosome 18 a lot!!!!
- I’m good at art and my favorite artist is Pablo Picasso. I like to draw like Pablo because he makes sad, happy, shapes and geometry.
- I just took the picture last Spring with Rick very recent.