Q&A Westchester Jewish Center
Questions from Westchester Jewish Center:
- Do people know that you are missing half of your brain without your telling them?
- Have you ever heard of Nickelback?
- What movie was (or will be) shot outside of your house?
- What was your Make a Wish?
- Does your fear a stress fracture have to do with Sturge Webber Syndrome?
Answers from Byron:
Hey everyone at WJC,
- No. I keep it very quiet that I have only half a brain. Only my really good friends know anything about my surgeries and that I only have half my brain.
- I have heard of Nickelback. I don’t have any of their songs but I know of them.
- They ended up not using our house for the movie. It was named “The Judge” with Robert Downey Jr. and many other well known actors and actresses. It would have been cool though because those actors would have been in my house because they wanted to use the inside and the outside.
- My Make A Wish was going to Disneyland. At the time I lived in New Jersey and I had never been to California before. Two years after having my Make A Wish I moved to California and went to Disneyland all the time.
- I don’t have a fear of stress fractures. Sturge-Weber syndrome is something with the blood in my body it doesn’t make me fear anything.