Today we wear green
World Cerebral Palsy Day: Sunday 6 October 2019
World Cerebral Palsy (CP) Day is today Sunday the 6th of October 2019
it’s more than just an awareness day, it is an opportunity to:
1. Celebrate and express pride in the lives and achievements of those with CP and the people and the organisations that support them.
2. Create a powerful voice for those with CP to change their world.
3. Connect organisations across the globe so they are better equipped to meet the needs of those with CP.
4. Create new solutions to everyday problems.
5. Act as a catalyst for social change and education campaigns that create solutions to universal challenges.
6. Produce tangible, actions and outcomes that measurably improve the lives of those with CP.
7. Raise awareness of CP and the issues that affect people with CP at a local, national and international level to create more inclusive societies. The project is coordinated by the World Cerebral Palsy Initiative, a group of non-profit cerebral palsy organizations with a global vision to create real change for people living with CP.